Changes for version 6.4.4:
- Repair stat clumping for high-stat characters.
- Fix typo that made the "join a guild" dialog hard to undestand.
- Fix bug in exporting sheets.
Changes for version 6.4.3:
- Fixed: The other half of the bug that caused access violations for characters with stats
in the tens of thousands.
Changes for version 6.4.2:
- Fixed: The bug which made it impossible to sign in using email rather than nickname to create characters, on realms
requiring an account.
Changes for version 6.4.1:
- Cinematic cutscenes appear between acts; there are enhanced rewards for completing acts.
- Fixed: The bug which caused an alert saying "Could not set data for ''" on startup.
- Fixed: The bug which caused access violation alerts on very high-level characters.
- Very high level spells use extended Roman numerals, namely A for 5000 and T for 10,000.
- A small number of new races, classes, items, etc. have been added.
- Occasional battles occur with named NPCs.
Changes for version 6.3:
Changes for version 6.2:
Here is "below" (see above). PQ accepts several command-line
options. They are:
- PQ no longer prevents Windows shutdown when running
minimized. Warning: Do not shutdown without reason! Your
character's progress will cease until you restart!
- Double-clicking a .pq save file will launch PQ.
- Giving a save file as a command line parameter loads that game.
- Shortcuts to save files can be placed in the "Startup" folder to
launch on startup. (I don't advise putting the save file itself there;
when a backup is created, it fouls things up.)
- Saves will keep the name and location they were loaded as
- PQ will be able to generate a character sheet as a text
file. (See below.)
- Minimization to the system tray, rather than the taskbar, will
become optional. (See below.)
- The "game saved as" dialog is optional. (See below.)
- Making backup files is optional (See below.)
- The bug where long mottoes screw up posts to the online rankings
should be fixed
- PQ should work through proxies
- Your character's name and realm are displayed in the title bar,
and in the hint text when the program in minimized.
- Handy character name suggestion tool
- Three new monsters, two new items
- "Foetal" is now spelled without the ligature
-no-backup Do not make a backup file when saving the game
-no-report-save Do not display the "Game saved" message when saving
-no-tray Do not minimize to the system tray
-export Export a text character sheet periodically
-export-only Export a text character sheet now, then exit
-help Display this chatter (and exit)
Changes for version 6.1:
- I really just don't remember.
- I also don't see how it could matter much.